Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tender feelings of a silly little old grandma

One month ago yesterday,December 18th,2009,I received the sweetest, softest, most handsome little bundle from Heaven,A GRANDSON !!!! Unless you are a Grandma, it's hard to explain the feelings I had when I got to hold him for the very first time.I felt almost reverent,and even a little unworthy, because I realized this precious little boy had so very recently left Heavenly Father's care, and now it was up to me to be the very best Grandma I could be.His other Grandma (Oma), who just passed away not long ago,I hope got to kiss him goodbye,and send him on his way to start his own little journey on earth. I'll give him lots of kisses for you, Oma!! Oh my, do I sound like a new grandma? Well heck no, this is grandchild #25, for us, so I've got to go through these tender little feelings many times, and I've loved every single experience.Did I say I have the 25 best grandchildren ever? I must say though, this time, I also felt a little sad. Rumor has it that this is the last grandchild I will get. BUT, did I also mention that "greatgrandchild" #13 is on his way in March? I know I sorta have to step back for their grandparents, but I will still sneak in as many hugs and kisses as I can. Watch out "family reunion 2011" when these 2 little guys get together. Fun, Fun, Fun! P.S. I love you so so so much, KELTON CHAD!

1 comment:

  1. What a very sweet post!!!! Thanks for all your help with everything, love you!

    ReplyDelete